The Best, Most Fun Camps Ever!
Throughout the camp, kids can explore a variety of mediums, which encourages a love of learning, independence, creativity and artistic flow! Earn and collect badges throughout the camp.
All campers must be at least 5 years old at the start of camp. No exceptions. Campers older than 10 may attend but must understand they will be in the same class as 5 year olds. PLEASE NOTE: full day option is NOT available for 5 year olds.
To prepare, it is important for kids to know to take their time, go slow and enjoy the process with their creations. When creating we will emphasize using different techniques and the art of adding small details.
We will encourage enjoying the process, creativity, patience, and attention to details.
Parents, please discuss this expectation with children before the camp in order to ensure your child understands that we will be creating with details and practice in mind.
Our goal is to maintain a respectful, patient and creative learning environment. Please note disrespectful and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. In the event of misconduct, parents will be called to pick up their child immediately.
- All campers must be at least 5 years old at the start of camp. No exceptions.
- Campers older than 10 may attend but must understand they will be in the same class as 5 year olds.
- Full day option is NOT available for 5 year olds.
Arrival & Pick Up
- Please arrive on time for camp. Morning drop off window is 8:45–9:00am, afternoon drop off window is 12:50–1:00pm. If you have signed up for full day camp, lunch care is provided 12pm-1pm (food is not!)
- There are sign in sheets at the front door. Each child must be able to walk in to the studio on their own, and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents beyond the front lobby, as it will be very busy!
- The pick-up time window is 11:45–12pm and 3:45–4pm. For safety reasons we do not allow adults to walk into the studio at pickup time. Please allow a few extra minutes for pickup.
- Camps are drop off only. All kids must be able to attend the camp without parent supervision. Each child must be able to walk in to the studio on their own, and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents beyond the front lobby, as it will be very busy!
- If possible, please try to use the washroom at home before coming to the studio to avoid lineups and delayed start of camp
- No cell phones allowed at camp. Please leave mobile devices and handheld electronics at home.
Food Allergies, Snacks & Lunch
- Please pack a nut free snack as well as a water bottle. If you have registered for lunch care please pack a lunch as well. Clearly label all snacks, lunch bags, water bottles and clothing with your child’s full name. Any left items will be held for a maximum of one week.
- Lunch and snacks are not provided.
- There are kids coming to camp who are SEVERELY allergic to nuts. NO NUTS PLEASE!
What To Wear
- Please be dressed for mess as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing). We have some t-shirts here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, shorts and shoes get messy too.
- Coat hook space is limited in the studio. If possible, to avoid paint getting on jackets, we highly recommend leaving jackets with parents.
Credits, Transfers & Refunds
- No credits or refunds at anytime. No exceptions. Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. No make up times for missed days or time. No credits or refunds for missed time.
- Please know that in the event of behavioural issues, our policy is to call the parents for immediate pick up. No credit or refund.
- Please note we cannot hold spaces without payment.
Artwork Pick Up
- If your child is making clay creations during the camp, the art will be ready for pick up in approx. 2 weeks after camp. We will send an email when the art is ready!