- This workshop is suitable for both adults and family
- Recommended minimum age is 6.
- If you are registering children, make sure to read the Family Policies before registering. :)
- Please note workshops are sold by the seat. We will not have space for observers/helpers. Each person attending must be registered (i.e. parent and child are both registered).
- Attend the clay workshop on the date & time you selected.
- Watch our curator's step by step instructions in our demonstration area
- The demo is about 15 minutes, which means you really have to be on time. :) The demo will commence within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.
- Please arrive on time to ensure you get the full instructions before entering the studio to create your project. Even come a little early! Look around, say hi! Please, please, be on time.
- After the demo, you have the remaining time to get creative and add the details. The creating time is self-directed for you to enjoy the process of creating!
- Glazing time classes are not required for this workshop. Your piece will be dip-glazed by our lovely staff and fired.
GOOD TO KNOW
Kiln clay explosions are unlikely but they do happen. In the event of a clay piece being damaged due to a kiln explosion, we are happy to provide emotional support and offer you a chance to come in and remake your art piece.
ARTWORK PICK UP
Clay creation will be ready in 2-4 weeks. You can check your artworks status, with the links provided on top of this window. Our policy is to hold art for 2 weeks, please pick up the completed artwork within this time frame. We do our best to hold on as long as possible as we know how precious it is.
- Families are welcome to join the workshops unless noted as an adults only workshop. Please note you may be in the demo room with adults and then may be seated at family designated tables in the studio.
- Recommended minimum age is 6 years old. All children must be accompanied by an adult who is able to assist the child during the project when necessary.
- Please note workshops are sold by the seat. We will not have space for observers/helpers. Each person attending must be registered (i.e. parent and child are both registered). No exceptions.
- Children must be supervised at all times and cannot be left in the retail area alone please or be left unattended at any time.
- Maximum 2 children per 1 adult.